ICES FOAM PRO with CFC-free propellant is a one-component, self expanding, ready to use polyurethane foam. It contains CFC-free propellants, which are completely harmless to the ozone layer.
• Excellent adhesion on most substrates ( except Teflon, PE and PP )
• High thermal and acoustical insulation.
• Very good filling capacities.
• Excellent stability (no shrink or post expansion)
• Excellent mounting capacities
• Very precise application due to the foam gun system resulting in controlled expansion
• Low expansion
• Installation of window and door frames.
• Filling of cavities.
• Sealing of all openings in roof constructions.
• Creation of a soundproof screen.
• Mounting and sealing of window and door frames.
• Connecting of insulation materials and roof constructions.
• Application of soundproofing layers on motors.
• Improving thermal insulation in cooling systems.
• Read all instructions & safety information prior to use of any product. The product contains no formaldehyde. Cured foam is non-toxic.
• Contents are under pressure.
• Do not puncture or incinerate.
• Do not place in hot water or near radiators, stoves or other sources of heat.
• Use only in well-ventilated areas.
• Wear impervious gloves, protective eye wear, and suitable work clothes when using.
• Keep out of children’s reach.
• Keep upright Shelter from direct sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C.
• Do not pierce or burn even after use.
• Do not pierce or burn even after use • No smoking during the whole spraying procedure.
• For safety reasons, please wear protective gloves as well as goggles before using Spray PU Foam, and do not draw the off until the whole procedure is finished.